Wednesday, August 30, 2006



As this is my first blog I am not sure what to put up so I'll just create an intro by telling you that my husband Harvey and I are artists. We were forced to leave the the business world due to my husband having a transplant and now have the most fun just doing what we love. It's amazing how adversity can lead you down a new path that turns out to be better then the road you were on. We both create wire wrapped and polymer jewelry.



Harvey also loves to make pottery and I paint scenes on it. We now have them all over the house, on the patio and on our plant shelves. We even have them over our kitchen cabinets. The jewelry making also started as a hobby and then my friends loved our work, etc. I guess they can see the love we put into everything we create. Since our house is filling up quickly we decided it's time to start selling our art. You can see more of our work http://www.wildorchidpotteryandart.com
Let us know what you think.

No comments: